Empowering knowledge, research and service
Our engineering and science professors are world-class mentors, eager to share their industry insight and help students excel. Throughout each semester, students are encouraged to join their advisers and peers in groundbreaking research, serve the off-campus community and become well-rounded, sought-after employees.
From the classroom to a career
I've tried to get involved in a lot of areas, realizing that school is extremely important but I can also learn and gain so many other tools from different organizations. Emma Hug, Mechanical Engineering
Ready, set, simulate! ChemE Sports team competes at nationals
TU, Team8 establish elite cyber fellows program
TU, a leader in cyber education and research, together with venture group Team8, has announced a first-of-its-kind advanced degree program to create experts in cyber R&D, establishing the foundation for a new wave of highly skilled talent.
- Seismometer tracks earthquake activity
- Computer science interns learn hacking 101 and other cyber secrets
- Chapman Professorships allow faculty to innovate for student engagement
- Biology abroad: ISL student realizes her full potential with TU dual degree
- Never too late: Single mom pursues a graduate degree