Empowering knowledge, research and service
Our engineering and science professors are world-class mentors, eager to share their industry insight and help students excel. Throughout each semester, students are encouraged to join their advisers and peers in groundbreaking research, serve the off-campus community and become well-rounded, sought-after employees.
From the classroom to a career
I've tried to get involved in a lot of areas, realizing that school is extremely important but I can also learn and gain so many other tools from different organizations. Emma Hug, Mechanical Engineering
TU’s Conner Bender awarded Truman Scholarship for public service
Computer science and mathematics double major Conner Bender is one of 62 students nationwide to receive a Truman Scholarship for graduate study.
Computer science faculty awarded patent for cybersecurity technology
Three faculty members from The University of Tulsa’s Tandy School of Computer Science have been awarded a patent for their innovation in cybersecurity technology.
- TU’s Benjamin James and Jordan Sosa receive NSF Graduate Research Fellowships
- Engineers discover innovative role of water in renewable fuel production
- True Cybersecurity: TU hosts Tulsa Cyber Summit, wins CCDC regional
- TU receives more than $1M in DoD funding
- Foutch and Inhofe named to ENS Hall of Fame