Empowering knowledge, research and service
Our engineering and science professors are world-class mentors, eager to share their industry insight and help students excel. Throughout each semester, students are encouraged to join their advisers and peers in groundbreaking research, serve the off-campus community and become well-rounded, sought-after employees.
From the classroom to a career
I've tried to get involved in a lot of areas, realizing that school is extremely important but I can also learn and gain so many other tools from different organizations. Emma Hug, Mechanical Engineering
Cybersecurity alumnus Tony Meehan: be curious, stay humble to succeed in the industry
With two TU degrees to his name, Tony Meehan (BS ’03, MS ’05) has found his purpose in the cybersecurity field. Meehan is Vice President of Engineering at Endgame, an endpoint security software product company specializing in stopping advanced cyber threats.
Electrical engineering interns power up for job prospects
All May 2019 graduates from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering are employed in the industry, and all incoming seniors have either concluded or are still working an internship.
- TU among the Top 25 Best Campus IT Programs for 2019
- Feras Alhlou paying it forward by giving back
- NSF-funded robotics project helps children with hypotonia at Little Light House
- TU recruits tackle STEM Bootcamp before classes start
- High school seniors perform cutting-edge research as TURC Junior Scholars