The College of Engineering & Computer Science welcomes students from around the world to experience TU’s elite educational experience in the sciences, engineering, and technological fields. We combine the development of creativity and ingenuity with foundational learning to prepare graduates for successful, enduring careers in domestic and international markets.
The mission of the College of Engineering & Computer Science is to provide a modern, high-quality educational experience for all students. We provide the knowledge and principles upon which engineering and science are founded in order to graduate engineers and scientists who are technically competent, creative, literate, ethically informed, and socially aware.
Points of Pride
- 2017 Rhodes Scholar
- 100+ Tulsa Undergraduate Research Challenge (TURC) Scholars
- 64 Goldwater Scholarships
- 63 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowships
- 15 research consortia and joint industry projects
- 2016 and 2017 National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition qualifiers
- 2014 PetroBowl World Champions
- Ranked No. 4 among petroleum engineering graduate schools by U.S. News & World Report
- Home of the Make a Difference Engineering (MADE at TU) initiative that designs and fabricates mobility and developmental devices for area residents.
- Home of the Cyber Corps, a university flagship program housed within the Tandy School of Computer Science that trains “cyber warriors” in advanced computer science, engineering and cyber security operations to work at the NSA, CIA, DoD and FBI as well as state and local law enforcement operations.
- Recognized as a top 50 nationwide gaming program by The Princeton Review.
- Recipient of ARPA-E and U.S. Department of Energy grants for solar power research and other alternative energy projects.
- Home to the TU CyberTruck Experience partnering with the National Motor Freight Traffic Association and a consortium of other organizations to boost the security of heavy vehicles connected through electronic logging devices.