A gift to the Annual Fund means that you are making a difference for the College of Engineering & Computer Sciences. Your support makes you a partner in fulfilling a variety of needs and opportunities that enrich student experiences.
Annual Fund donors giving $2,500 and up are recognized as members of the Dean’s Circle. Members of the Dean’s Circle provide the crucial unrestricted support that serves as a lifeline to the college.
During the past year, College of Engineering & Computer Sciences Annual Fund gifts have supported many programs. Here are a few examples:
- ECS students attended conferences and competitions in Europe, Singapore, South Korea, Boston, Salt Lake City, Massachusetts, California, Texas, and Oklahoma City.
- High school and other public outreach programs, such as the Physics Journal Club, encourage the development of future engineers and scientists in our state through STEM programs.
- Heartland Gaming Expo
- TEDxUniversityofTulsa, an independently organized event
- Faculty mentors worked with talented students who won nationally competitive scholarships, such as National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowships, enhancing TU’s academic reputation.
- TU Student Research Colloquium
- Teaching lab computer replacements
- Software license renewals
- Travel to conferences for NSBE, SHPE, SWE
- Support for the FIRST Robotics outreach teams
- Petroleum engineering job fair
- Refreshments for students during finals week
Your support of the College of Engineering & Computer Sciences confirms that you understand how vital the Annual Fund is in the daily work of hands-on learning.