A gift to the Annual Fund means that you are making a difference for the College of Engineering and Natural Sciences. Your support makes you a partner in fulfilling a variety of needs and opportunities that enrich student experiences.
Annual Fund donors giving $2,500 and up are recognized as members of the Dean’s Circle. Members of the Dean’s Circle provide the crucial unrestricted support that serves as a lifeline to the college.
During the past year, College of Engineering and Natural Sciences Annual Fund gifts have supported many programs. Here are a few examples:
- ENS students attended conferences and competitions in Europe, Singapore, South Korea, Boston, Salt Lake City, Massachusetts, California, Texas and Oklahoma City.
- High school and other public outreach programs, such as the Physics Journal Club, encourage the development of future engineers and scientists in our state through STEM programs.
- Heartland Gaming Expo
- TEDxUniversityofTulsa, an independently organized event
- Faculty mentors worked with talented students who won nationally competitive scholarships, such as National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowships, enhancing TU’s academic reputation.
- TU Student Research Colloquium
- Teaching lab computer replacements
- Software license renewals
- Travel to conferences for NSBE, SHPE, SWE
- Support for the FIRST Robotics outreach teams
- Petroleum engineering job fair
- Refreshments for students during finals week
Your support of the College of Engineering and Natural Sciences confirms that you understand how vital the Annual Fund is in the daily work of hands-on learning.