Bachelor of Science
Students who complete the undergraduate program will:
- Become competent petroleum engineering professionals.
- Analyze and design engineering systems, understand the associated uncertainties, and evaluate the economic, environmental, and social impacts.
- Synthesize inputs from various sources, apply multidisciplinary fundamentals and articulate technical concepts.
Master of Engineering
The objective of the Master of Engineering (ME) degree is:
- To educate the student in professional engineering emphasizing technical skills.
Master of Science in Engineering
The objectives of the Master of Science in Engineering (MSE) degree are:
- To educate the student in professional engineering and in applied research.
- To develop the ability of graduates to conduct research projects.
Doctor of Philosophy
The objectives of the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree are:
- To advance the student’s technical and professional skills.
- To develop the ability of graduates to conduct research projects and to develop independent research skills.
- To direct graduate students towards the advancement of the state-of-the-art in their area of research.