The University of Tulsa’s Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET (https://www.abet.org).
Program Educational Objectives
Within a few years after graduation, our computer science graduates will:
- Meet the expectations of employers of computer scientists.
- Pursue professional development, which might include advanced studies, if desired
To meet these educational objectives, students in the program will:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
|Enrollment at Fall Census Date||Undergraduates||Masters||Doctoral
Does not include second majors enrolled in other colleges.