Seeking the next generation of cyber groundbreakers
The Economist famously proclaimed that “data is the new oil.” As our world becomes data-driven, cross-connected through 5G networks to go completely digital, and as AI and automation play a larger role in everyday life, the demand for fundamental cyber breakthroughs has skyrocketed. We define Cyber as the intersection of cybersecurity, data, and machine learning, and we believe that together they will impact every facet of life over the next decade.
A major gap currently exists in the market around creating a sustainable and secure future. The World Economic Forum places Cyber as the top risk facing the world, and the New York Times puts the cyber jobs gap at 3.5M globally.
We are looking for innovative thinkers who are eager to tackle big problems that:
- Anticipate the next big technology disruption and secure our world now and in the future
- Define moonshot efforts that lead to new technologies and new companies
- Seeking students interested in the intersection of emerging technology seeking to solve industry cyber challenges
The TU-Team8 Cyber Fellows Initiative will provide:
- Faculty mentoring on transformative research projects
- A network of partners and resources to further the impact of research results