Las Vegas, NV, USA, Jan. 8-11, 2017
The IEEE Council on RFID community will be hosting a technical track at the International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE) Jan. 8-11, 2017, Las Vegas immediately following the CES Show, the World’s largest consumer technology exhibitions. The track will have industry and academic sessions. Academic researchers and industry practitioners will present cutting-edge research and best practices in RFID and IoT (Internet of Things) as it applies to Consumer Electronics. The goal of the track is to exchange ideas among all interested parties thereby leading to advancement of RFID and Consumer Electronics.
List of topics Interested topics are listed but not limited to:
- RFID tags with embedded sensors
- Security: Identity Assertion, Role Gathering, Biometrics 2410 – Standard Development
- Privacy: Encrypting biometrics, Data at rest.
- Circuits: Antennas, devices, tags, readers
- Energy harvesting for RFID
- Next Generation RFID Systems: Real Time Location Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT): RFID-enabled devices, IoT/RFID system architectures, novel networking and communication concepts
- Applications & Software: RFID software, middleware, unconventional RF identification Submission Guidelines
Please submit your papers using EDAS.
Papers Due: July 1, 2016
Notification: Sept. 2, 2016
Camera-ready: Sept. 23, 2016
For more information: